Josh Bryant: Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Profession, Parents, Ethnicity, Family, Wife, Wedding: Josh Bryant is a musician from Arkansas who made his own way in the music world. He’s just a regular guy with a passion for music. Josh is a musician and guitar player who tied the knot with Broadway star and actress Kristin Chenoweth on September 2, 2023. Curious to know about Josh Bryant. Don’t worry then we are to tell you everything about him. So let’s start!
Who is Josh Bryant?
Josh is a musician born in Arkansas. He’s in a country-rock band called Backroad Anthem, based in Fayetteville. They’ve put out songs like “Small Town Fame,” “Feel This Night,” “Fishin’ For a Country Girl,” and “Curfew.”
Josh Bryant Age, Height, and Age:
While we don’t know Briant’s exact birth date, people think he’s around 41 years old now. He’s roughly 178 centimeters tall and weighs about 75 kilograms. Briant’s body is athletic and attractive.
Josh Bryant Education, Family/Parents:
We don’t know much about Josh Bryant’s early life and schooling. He was born and grew up in Arkansas, USA. When he was young, he really liked music and he learned how to play the guitar. Later on, he decided to follow his music dreams, so he moved to Nashville, Tennessee.
Now, let’s talk about Josh Bryant’s family. We don’t have information about his dad or mom. We also don’t know if he has any brothers or sisters. But we then saw an Instagram post.
Josh Bryant Wife: Kristin Chenoweth Wedding
Josh Bryant is married to Kristin Chenoweth, a famous Broadway star and actress. They first met in 2016 at a wedding where Josh’s band played. But it wasn’t until 2018 at another wedding that they reconnected and began dating. In October 2021, they got engaged, and finally, on September 2, 2023, they tied the knot in Dallas, Texas.
Kristin is marrying Josh for the first time, even though she was once engaged to actor Marc Kudisch between 1998 and 2001.
Kristin and Josh started dating in 2018 and got engaged in 2021. She told People, “I never thought I’d get married. I was engaged before but couldn’t go through with it. Then I met Josh, and I thought, ‘Why would I ever let him go?’ I feel really lucky.”
Josh Bryant Profession:
Josh Bryant is a musician and guitarist in a country-rock band called Backroad Anthem. They started the band in 2012 with friends in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The band has songs like “Small Town Fame,” “Feel This Night,” “Fishin’ For a Country Girl,” and “Curfew.” They’ve even opened shows for Chris Young, Josh Turner, and Eli Young Band.
Josh Bryant Net Worth:
Unfortunately, we don’t have any information about his net worth as right now he is in the limelight due to his marriage. We’ll update once information is available.
Here is the full biography of Josh Bryant, including his Height, Net Worth, Profession, Parents, Ethnicity, Family, Wedding, and other information.
|Full Name||Josh Bryant|
|Age||Approximately 41 years old (as of 2023)|
|Height||Approximately 178 centimeters|
|Weight||Approximately 75 kilograms|
|Family/Parents||Limited information about parents and siblings|
|Profession||Musician and guitarist in Backroad Anthem|
|Band||Backroad Anthem (country-rock band)|
|Notable Songs||“Small Town Fame,” “Feel This Night,” “Fishin’ For a Country Girl,” “Curfew”|
|Marriage||Married to Kristin Chenoweth on September 2, 2023|
|Net Worth||Not available|
Social Media Accounts:
Some Less Known Facts:
- Josh Bryant’s love for music began at a young age.
- He honed his guitar-playing skills, eventually pursuing a career in the music industry.
- Along with his friends, Josh co-founded the country-rock band Backroad Anthem in 2012 in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Backroad Anthem had the opportunity to open shows for well-known artists such as Chris Young, Josh Turner, and Eli Young Band, gaining exposure and recognition in the music world.
- Josh first met his wife, Kristin Chenoweth, at a wedding where his band played.
- Josh and Kristin Chenoweth tied the knot on September 2, 2023, in Dallas, Texas.
- Apart from their popular songs, Backroad Anthem’s music reflects their country-rock style, and they have a dedicated fan base in the music industry.
1. Who is Josh Bryant?
Josh Bryant is a musician from Arkansas and a member of the country-rock band Backroad Anthem.
2. How old is Josh Bryant?
Josh Bryant is approximately 41 years old as of 2023.
3. What is Josh Bryant’s height and weight?
Josh Bryant is approximately 178 centimeters tall and weighs about 75 kilograms.
4. What is Josh Bryant’s profession?
Josh is a musician and guitarist in the band Backroad Anthem.
5. When did Josh marry Kristin Chenoweth?
Josh married Kristin Chenoweth on September 2, 2023, in Dallas, Texas.
6. What are some of Backroad Anthem’s notable songs?
Backroad Anthem’s notable songs include “Small Town Fame,” “Feel This Night,” “Fishin’ For a Country Girl,” and “Curfew.”
7. Did Josh have any formal music education?
Information about Josh Bryant’s formal music education is not available.
8. What other artists has Backroad Anthem opened for?
Backroad Anthem has opened shows for artists like Chris Young, Josh Turner, and Eli Young Band.
9. What is Kristin Chenoweth’s connection to Josh Bryant?
Kristin Chenoweth met Josh Bryant in 2016 at a wedding where his band played, and they later started dating in 2018 before getting married.
10. What is Josh Bryant’s net worth?
Josh Bryant’s net worth is not publicly disclosed at the moment.
Subscribe to Biographylane to get the latest updates on Josh Bryan!