Katherine Friess: Wiki, Bio, Age Ethnicity, Net Worth, Husband, Wikipedia, Parents: Katherine Friess is a lawyer and lobbyist from Washington, who played a crucial role in helping former President Donald Trump try to change the outcome of the 2020 election. She worked closely with him on these efforts. In this following blog, we’ll learn more about her what she does for a living, her education, her family, and much more!
Is Katherine Friess Related To Foster Friess?
No, Katherine is not related to Foster Friess in any way. Foster Friess is an investment manager and ohilanthropist from Wyoming, United States.
Who is Katherine Friess?
Katherine Friess worked with Rudy Giuliani on his campaign. They both wanted Donald Trump to stay in the White House. In December 2020, someone who helped Rudy Giuliani shared an email draft for the White House. This email asked for “temporary” security passes for Rudy Giuliani and his team. Katherine played a big role in helping Giuliani. She helped him get money from people who might give it to support Trump’s efforts to change the election result. So, they were trying to keep Trump in power.
Katherine Friess Age, Height, Ethnicity:
Katherine Friess was born in the USA between 1963 and 1973. That means she’ll be between 50 and 60 years old in 2023. Katherine Friess Friess looks nice. She has brown hair and black eyes. She’s 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 65 kg. She’s probably from a white American ethnicity.
Katherine Friess Family:
She hasn’t shared many details about her family or early years. She was raised in Colorado, where she lives now. We don’t have information about her father, mother, and siblings. We’ll update you soon!
Katherine Friess Education:
Friess went to a regular high school and was the top student there. Then, she studied law at a prestigious university and got a degree in business administration. She also got a master’s degree in national security studies from Georgetown University.
Katherine Friess Husband and Children:
Katherine Friess is possibly married to John Friess, who may also be a lawyer and lobbyist. They have a son and a daughter, both in college. Friess goes to a local church and follows the Christian faith. There’s no information about her affair.
Katherine Friess Career:
Katherine Friess started her career working for some Republican senators, like Sen. Larry Pressler from South Dakota. Later, she became a lobbyist for different groups, including ones related to Puerto Rico and the telecom industry. She even created her own security consulting firm, Seven Good Stones, in Colorado.
In 2020, she met Giuliani and volunteered to help him with election issues. She went to Pennsylvania to watch how votes were counted and said there were problems. She also helped Giuliani with papers, interviews, and lawsuits against the election results in different states. She even made a plan to put ads on radio and TV saying there was a lot of voter fraud. She talked to state lawmakers to get their support for Trump.
She was one of the few people who talked to Trump after the election. She had meetings at the White House and even flew to Michigan on a private jet to check voting machines. In December 2020, she tried to get security clearances for herself and others on Giuliani’s team to see classified election information. We don’t know if the email asking for this was ever sent or received by the White House.
Katherine Friess Latest news:
After January 6, when a group of Trump supporters entered the Capitol to stop the election certification, Friess disappeared from public view. She stopped talking to Giuliani and his team and deleted her social media accounts. She also left her apartment in Washington, D.C., and changed her phone number.
Since then, people have tried to find Friess to ask her about her role in Giuliani’s post-election efforts, but she has avoided them using legal tactics and secrecy. Some of the people who looked for her include:
- The House Jan. 6 committee: They asked Verizon for Friess’s phone records in August 2021 to investigate events before January 6. Friess went to court to stop this, saying it violated her privacy rights. However, a judge in September 2021 said the committee had a good reason, and Friess couldn’t challenge it. We don’t know if Verizon gave them the records yet.
- Special counsel investigating Giuliani: In April 2021, agents searched Giuliani’s home and office in a criminal investigation. They found emails and texts between Giuliani and Friess. The special counsel hasn’t charged them with crimes but is looking into what they did after the election and in Ukraine.
- Georgia election workers suing Giuliani: In January 2021, two Georgia election workers sued Giuliani for saying they messed with ballots. They wanted to talk to Friess since she talked to Giuliani about Georgia. But, they couldn’t find her to give her a warrant. They said she had “disappeared.”
Katherine Friess Net Worth:
Unfortunately, We don’t know how much net worth she has as of 2023. We’ll update her net worth as information is available.
Here is the full biography of Katherine Friess, including her Ethnicity, Net Worth, Husband, Wikipedia, Parents, and other information.
|Full Name||Katherine Friess|
|Profession||Lawyer and Lobbyist|
|Born||Between 1963 and 1973, making her 50-60 years old in 2023|
|Appearance||Brown hair, black eyes, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 65 kg|
|Ethnicity||Likely of white American ethnicity|
|Family||John Friess [Husband]
has a son and a daughter
|Education||Law degree and Master’s degree in national security studies from Georgetown University|
|Career Highlights||Worked for Republican senators and a lobbyist|
|Role in 2020||Volunteered to assist Rudy Giuliani in challenging the 2020 election results|
|Post-Election||Engaged in various activities supporting Trump|
|Recent Status||Became less visible after January 6 events and avoided public attention|
|Legal Involvement||Subject to investigations by the House Jan. 6 committee and a special counsel looking into her actions|
|Net Worth||Currently unknown, as of 2023|
Social Media Accounts:
Less known Facts:
- Katherine Friess played a pivotal role in helping Rudy Giuliani in his post-2020 election efforts, but she vanished from public view after the January 6 events.
- Despite her involvement in political and legal matters, Katherine Friess maintained a low profile and rarely shared personal information about her family and background.
- She was involved in lobbying activities related to Puerto Rico and the telecom industry and even founded her own security consulting firm, Seven Good Stones.
- Katherine Friess holds an impressive academic background.
1. What is Katherine Friess known for?
Answer: Katherine Friess is known for her role in assisting Rudy Giuliani in efforts to challenge the 2020 election results on behalf of former President Donald Trump.
2. Where was Katherine born?
Answer: Katherine was born in the United States, though her exact place of birth is not widely known.
3. Does Katherine have a public social media presence?
Answer: No, after the events of January 6, 2021, Katherine deleted her social media accounts and became less visible in public life.
4. Is Katherine currently facing any legal investigations?
Answer: Yes, Katherine has been the subject of investigations by the House Jan. 6 committee and a special counsel, particularly related to her actions after the 2020 election.
5. What is known about Katherine Friess’s net worth?
Answer: As of 2023, Katherine Friess’s net worth remains undisclosed, and there is limited public information available regarding her financial status.
Subscribe to Biographylane to get the latest updates on Katherine Friess!