Kim Kianna Dy: Wiki, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family Background, Height: Kim Kianna Dy became really famous as a top volleyball player for De La Salle University’s women’s volleyball team. In 2016, she won a big award called “Most Valuable Player.” This award means she is the very best volleyball player. Recently, She got into the limelight due to her connection with his boyfriend Dwight Ramos. In this following blog post article, we’ll learn more about Kim and about her life, ser journey, profession, and much more information.
Who is Kim Kianna Dy?
Kim Kianna Dy was born in the Philippines on July 26, 1995. She became famous for playing volleyball at De La Salle University. In 2016, she was the Most Valuable Player. She’s pals with her teammate Mika Reyes, who’s also a champion in volleyball.
Kim is a successful volleyball player and one of the richest from the Philippines.
Kim Kianna Dy Age, Height, and Age:
Kim Kianna Dy is one of the most famous personalities in the Philippines. She’s 24 years old. She was born in the Philippines on July 26, 1995. Her Height is 179 cm and her Weight is 56.8 kg (125 lb).
Kim Kianna Dy Education:
According to Wikipedia, Dy spent her whole school life as a proud Lasallian, starting in kindergarten and finishing high school in 2013. She then continued her education at De La Salle University, where she earned a degree in Business Management.
Kim Kianna Dy Family/Parents:
Kim Kianna Dy maintains her privacy and she didn’t reveal her parent’s name yet. It is known that she has two sisters. Annika and Kaila Dy are the names of her sisters.
Kim Kianna Dy Boyfriend/Husband:
Her old boyfriend, Marck Espejo, plays basketball and is widely famous. People thought she might be dating Dwight Ramos. Because they are sharing photos on Instagram, facebook so might be true that they are in a relationship.
Kim Kianna Dy Career:
According to Wikipedia, Dy went to De La Salle University and played on their women’s volleyball team. In high school, she was on the DLSZ Junior Archers in the UAAP Girls Division. She did really well in high school, getting the Most Valuable Player award in Season 73 and Best Blocker awards in Season 74 and Season 75. She helped her team win three UAAP volleyball championships from Season 73 to 75.
In 2012, she played on the NCR Team for Palarong Pambansa and they won. In 2015, she played for the Shopinas.com Lady Clickers and the Meralco Power Spikers in the Philippine Super Liga. She also played for the Philippines women’s national volleyball team in the 2015 Asian Women’s Volleyball Championship, where they came in 12th place.
In 2016, she got her first college award, the Most Valuable Player (Finals), after her team won the UAAP Season 78 championship against Ateneo. She also won the 2017 PSL Grand Prix Conference championship with F2 Logistics Cargo Movers and got the Second Best Opposite Spiker award.
Kim Kianna Dy Net Worth:
$1-5 Million Is the Estimated Range of Her Net Worth in 2023. As she is one of the richest players in the Philippines.
Here is the full biography about Kim Kianna Dy, including her Nationality, Ethnicity, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family Background, Height, and other information,
|Full Name||Kim Kianna Dy|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1995|
|Place of Birth||Philippines|
|Education||Degree in Business Management|
|Height||179 cm (5’10”)|
|Weight||56.8 kg (125 lb)|
|Sisters: Annika Dy and Kaila Dy|
|Boyfriend||Marck Espejo (previous), possibly Dwight Ramos|
|Career Highlights||– Most Valuable Player (2016)|
|– UAAP Season 78 Championship (2016)|
|– PSL Grand Prix Conference Championship (2017)|
|– Represented Philippines Women’s Volleyball Team|
|Net Worth (Estimated)||$1-5 Million (as of 2023)|
Social Media Accounts:
Some Less known Facts:
- Kim Kianna began her education as a Lasallian.
- In high school, she not only won the Most Valuable Player award in Season 73 but also earned Best Blocker awards in Season 74 and Season 75.
- Kim played for the NCR Team in Palarong Pambansa in 2012, and her team won the tournament.
- Kim Kianna also represented the Philippines as a member of the national women’s volleyball team.
1. Who is Kim Kianna Dy?
– Kim Kianna is a renowned Filipino volleyball player, best known for her time at De La Salle University.
2. When was Kim Kianna born?
– Kim Kianna was born on July 26, 1995, in the Philippines.
3. What is Kim Kianna Dy’s height and weight?
– Kim stands at a height of 179 cm (5’10”) and weighs approximately 56.8 kg (125 lb).
4. What is her educational background?
– Kim Kianna holds a degree in Business Management from De La Salle University.
5. Who are Kim Kianna Dy’s family members?
– Kim has two sisters named Annika and Kaila, but her parents’ names remain undisclosed.
6. Has Kim Kianna won any notable awards in volleyball?
– Yes, she was awarded the “Most Valuable Player” in 2016 and has several other volleyball championships and accolades to her name.
7. Is Kim Kianna currently dating anyone?
– There have been rumors about her relationship with Dwight Ramos based on their social media posts.
Subscribe to Biographylane to get the latest updates on Kim Kianna Dy!