Mahipal Lomror Family, Age, Caste: Mahipal Lomror is a young Indian cricket player from Rajasthan. He is a part of the team Royal Challenger Bangalore in the Indian Premier League 2023. He also plays domestic cricket and has performed really well in the Ranji Trophy matches.
Mahipal was bought by Rajasthan Royals in 2018 at a base price of INR 20 Lakh. He played with Rajasthan Royal till 2021. After that, Royal Challengers Bangalore acquired him for a price of INR 95 Lakh. In IPL 2023, Mahipal was retained by RCB for INR 95 Lakh.
Mahipal Lomror’s Birthday and Age
Mahipal was born to his parents on the 16th of November in the year 1999. He is now 23 years of age as of 2023. He will be celebrating his 24th birthday in the upcoming November 2023. His zodiac sign is Scorpio which is determined by his date of birth. His full name is Mahipal Krishan Lomror and his nickname is Mahi.
His Caste and Religion
Talking about his caste and religion, Mahipal is a follower of the Hinduism religion. He was born into a Hindu family and was raised in Hindu customs and traditions. He belongs to the Jatt caste in Hinduism which is predominantly found in Northern and North Western India.
Where Is Mahipal Lomror From? Birthplace and Hometown
Mahipal was born into a Rajasthani family in Nagaur, Rajasthan. He was born and brought up in his hometown. His birthplace is Degana Town in Nagaur, Rajasthan. Mahipal has done all his schooling and education in his hometown in Rajasthan. He joined the MDSU College in Ajmer, Rajasthan, after high school completion.
Parents and Family Members
Regarding his family members, Mahipal’s father is Krishan Kumar Lomror and he is professionally a clerk in a government office. His mother’s details are currently not available. Apart from his parents, he has two sisters but their details are not yet publicized.
Mahipal Lomror’s Girlfriend and Relationships
Mahipal Lomror, an up-and-coming star, prefers to keep his private life hidden and is not a very well-known face in India. There are no records of him having a romantic relationship. The southpaw appears to be now career-focused. Mahipal has not disclosed anything about his personal life to the public and has remained single.
Social Media Accounts
Interesting Facts About Mahipal Lomror
- In India’s highest domestic first-class cricket competition, the Ranji Trophy, he was Rajasthan’s joint-leading wicket-taker with 13 dismissals in 6 games during the 2017–18 season, which marked his breakthrough in domestic cricket.
- Because of his predilection for powerful swings, renowned cricket instructor and former international cricketer Chandrakant Pandit dubbed him “Junior Chris Gayle.”
- Mahipal began his cricket career as a specialist batter, but by the time he started competing in tournaments for representative age groups, he had transformed into an all-rounder.
- He scored 41 runs in just 21 balls during India’s quarterfinal match against Namibia in the tournament, giving them a huge victory margin of 197 runs and a 349-run total.
FAQs About Mahipal Lomror
- Where is Mahipal Lomror from?
He was born and raised in Nagaur, Rajasthan.
2. Which team does Mahipal play for in IPL?
He is a part of the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the IPL.
3. Who is Mahipal Lomror’s father?
His father is Mahipal Krishan Lomror.
4. How old is Mahipal Lomror?
He is now 23 years old. Mahipal was born on 16 November 1999.
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Mahipal Lomror.