Who Is Rex Heuermann? Who Is His Wife | Family and Facts: Rex Heuermann, a Long Island architect, is accused of killing three women in his childhood home near the beach, where bodies were found years ago. Public records show he hasn’t paid taxes and is suing drivers for injuries. Surprisingly, he still resides in his childhood home. Let’s delve into more details about Rex Heuermann in this article.
Who Is Rex Heuermann?
Rex Heuermann is an architect and founder of RH Consultants and Associates. He is around 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs about 82 kg. He was born in 1964 and graduated from a local university after attending Local High School. In July 2023, he was arrested as the main suspect in the Gilgo Beach killings, a case that got a lot of media attention in the US. About a year before his arrest, YouTuber Antoine Amira from “Bonjour Realty” interviewed him.
Rex Heuermann’s Wife:
Rodney Harrison, the top cop of Suffolk County, believes that Asa Ellerup, Rex Heuermann’s wife for over 27 years, is likely unaware of her husband’s terrible double life. He stated that the whole family, including Asa, had no idea about Mr. Heuermann’s hidden activities. However, authorities are still investigating to find out if the family knew anything. Erica Hill from CNN had interviewed him about a year before his arrest.
Rex Heuermann Family:
Rex Heuermann is married to Asa Ellerup now. We’ll update the info on his parents and children soon. Stay tuned for those details.
Rex Heuermann Career:
Rex Heuermann became the president of RH Architecture Design, a company located on Fifth Avenue. The Gilgo Beach Homicide Investigation Task Force investigated him for a year and arrested him at his office. Despite his successful career, there were suspicions about his connection to the murders of Melissa Barthelemy, Megan Waterman, Amber Costello, and Maureen Brainard-Barnes, as mentioned in court documents.
Rex Heuermann as Suspect:
Rex Heuermann, a 59-year-old architect from Massapequa Park, Nassau County, is facing charges related to a series of unsolved killings of women in Long Island, New York. He was arrested in midtown Manhattan and is accused of three first-degree murder charges and three second-degree murder charges in connection with three women’s deaths. He is also suspected in the disappearance and death of a fourth woman. Investigators were puzzled for years, but a multiagency task force, formed last year, used cellphone evidence and DNA from a pizza crust to identify Heuermann as the main suspect. Heuermann denies involvement, claiming the accusations are circumstantial.
Facts about Heuermann:
1. Rex Heuermann was born in the United States in 1964.
2. He stands approximately 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 82 kg.
3. Rex graduated from a local university after attending Local High School.
4. He is the founder and president of RH Consultants and Associates, an architecture firm.
5. Rex has been married to Asa Ellerup for more than 27 years.
6. He lived in his childhood home, located near the beach where bodies were found years ago, until his arrest.
7. Rex was under investigation by the Gilgo Beach Homicide Investigation Task Force for at least a year before being arrested.
8. He has been accused of murdering three women and is suspected of the disappearance and death of a fourth woman.
9. Public records indicate that he has been delinquent in paying taxes and has filed lawsuits against drivers for injuries.
1. Who is Rex?
Rex Heuermann is a Long Island architect who gained notoriety as the main suspect in a string of long-unsolved slayings of women on Long Island, New York.
2. What is Rex Heuermann’s age?
As of now, Rex Heuermann is 59 years old. He was born in 1964.
3. What is the name of Rex Heuermann’s architecture firm?
Rex Heuermann is the founder and president of RH Consultants and Associates, his architecture firm headquartered on Fifth Avenue.
4. How tall and heavy is Rex?
Rex stands at approximately 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 82 kg.
5. Is Rex married?
Yes, Rex has been married to Asa Ellerup for more than 27 years.
6. What are the charges against Heuermann?
Rex has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of second-degree murder in connection with the deaths of three women.
7. What is the status of the investigation into Rex Heuermann’s involvement in the murders?
The investigation is ongoing, and authorities suspect him in the disappearance and death of a fourth woman as well.
8. What did Rex Heuermann’s neighbors say about him?
Neighbors described him as a well-dressed man who commuted to work in Manhattan, seemingly leading a normal life, and they were shocked by the accusations against him.
9. When was Rex arrested?
Rex was arrested in midtown Manhattan on Thursday night.
10. What does Rex Heuermann’s attorney say about the charges?
Rex Heuermann’s attorney claims that the accusations against him are “extremely circumstantial in nature,” and Rex himself has denied any involvement in the crimes.
Subscribe to biographylane to get the latest updates about Rex Heuermann!