Where is Cassidy Hutchinson Now? Her Age, Husband, Parents, Kids: Cassidy Jacqueline Hutchinson is a former White House aide and assistant to former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows during the Trump administration. She was born in 1997 in Washington DC-Baltimore, United States. In this article, we have provided you with Cassidy Hutchinson’s whereabouts. So, read the entire article about her.
Where is Cassidy Hutchinson Now?
Cassidy Hutchinson, the former Trump White House aide, continued working for Donald Trump for nine weeks after he left the White House. According to government records, Hutchinson served as a “coordinator” for Trump’s official, taxpayer-funded post-presidential office from about January 20, 2021, to April 1, 2021. During this time, she earned an annualized salary of $90,000.
Hutchinson emerged as a star witness for the US House committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. Her testimony provided clear descriptions of Trump’s efforts on January 6 to rally protesters, including those he knew were armed, and his efforts to personally join the mob that attacked the Capitol.
After her White House tenure ended, there was uncertainty about Hutchinson’s whereabouts and future plans. Trump stated that he hardly knew her and turned her down when she wanted to join him in Florida. However, she continued to work on Trump’s behalf for several weeks after January 6, even as some of her colleagues resigned. Hutchinson’s testimony before the January 6 committee led to further scrutiny, and she is now cooperating with the parallel investigation by the Justice Department, which contacted her following her appearance before the House January 6 committee.
Cassidy Hutchinson’s Age And Birthday
Her age is not explicitly mentioned. However, she was born in 1997, it can be inferred that her age would be around 25 years old. Cassidy is a former White House aide who served as an assistant to former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows during the Trump administration. She had an excellent educational background, having graduated from Hopewell Valley Central High School in 2015. During her college years, she interned for Republican Senator Ted Cruz and Republican US House of Representatives whip Steve Scalise.
Cassidy Hutchinson’s Husband And Kids
Sadly, there is no publicly available information about Cassidy Hutchinson’s marital status, including whether she has a husband or children. Personal information, such as marital status and family details, may not always be publicly available for individuals who are not public figures or celebrities.
Who Are Cassidy Hutchinson’s Parents?
Talking about her parents, Cassidy was born to her parents Richard Hutchinson and Angela Hutchinson. Apart from her parents she also has a brother named Jack Hutchinson.
Social Media Accounts
Lesser Known Information About Cassidy Hutchinson
- She is an American former White House aide who worked as an assistant to former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows during the Trump administration.
- She was born in 1996 or 1997 (based on different sources) in Washington DC-Baltimore, United States.
- Hutchinson graduated from Hopewell Valley Central High School in 2015.
- She attended Christopher Newport University, where she majored in Political Science and American Studies.
- During her college years, she interned for Republican Senator Ted Cruz and Republican US House of Representatives whip Steve Scalise.
- In the summer of 2018, she served as an intern in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs and later became an employee of the office.
- She rose to become a Special Assistant to the President and Coordinator for Legislative Affairs during her tenure in the White House.
- Hutchinson testified before the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack on June 28, 2022. In her testimony, she provided crucial information about President Donald Trump’s conduct and that of his senior aides and political allies before and during the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.
- After her time in the White House, she continued to work for Donald Trump for approximately nine weeks in his post-presidential office.